Adi Shankaracharya Pendrive
Only for Indian Users
Eleven courses based on the teaching of Adi Shankaracharya have been added to Pendrive
This USB device holds a collection of a bundle of courses that are based on
"The teachings of Shri Adi Shankaracharya"
Holds 11 Courses which include 479 Audios & 246 Videos total of 324 hours of content
- Learn to Chant Sri Shankara Digvijaya Saara
Describing the life and deeds of Sri Adi Shankaracharya in 214 verses. This course helps learners to chant the shlokas, and also covers the meanings in brief.
- Sri Adishankaracharya’s Sadhanapanchakam - A Blueprint for Sadhana
Sri Adi Shankaracharya precisely gives the stepping stones taken from Upanishads to be followed by an Atma-Sadhaka which counts to 40 instructions explained in 5 shlokas with 8 instructions in each shloka. Shri. Gannavaram Lalith Adithya will explain each shloka with meaning in English.
- Shivanandalahari – Detailed exposition in Kannada
Shivananda Lahari is a treatise of one hundred verses on Shiva, composed by Adi Shankaracharya. In this course, the verses are explained in detail in Kannada, based on authentic Sanskrit commentaries.
- Soundaryalahari – Detailed exposition in Kannada
This course contains 100 verses describing the glory of Devi Tripurasundari. In this course, the verses are explained in detail in Kannada, based on authentic Sanskrit commentaries.
- Meaning of Vishnu Sahasranama Based on Shaankara Bhaashya (English Explanation)
The course contains videos in English explaining the meanings of each naama of the Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram, as given by Sri Adi Shankaracharya in his Bhashyam.
- Shivanandalahari – Focused Learning (English Explanation)
Contains 100 verses describing the glory of Lord Shiva. The verses are explained briefly in simple English, with prose order and word-by-word meaning
- Vishnu padadi keshanta stotram with meaning in English
In this course, all the 52 verses are explained briefly in simple English, with prose order and word-by-word meaning.
8. Soundaryalahari – Focussed Learning (English explanation)
This course contains 100 verses describing the glory of Devi Tripurasundari. verses are explained briefly in simple English, with prose-order and word-by-word meaning.
- Subrahmanya Bhujanga Stotram – Focussed Learning (English Explanation)
Subrahmanya Bhujanga Stotram is a stotra on Lord Kartikeya attributed to Adi Shankaracharya. The stotra contains 33 beautiful verses set to the Bhujanga-prayaata meter. This course explains the verses in detail, including prose order, word-by-word meaning, and purport.
- Sri Shankara Digvijaya Saara - Meaning in Kannada
Sri Shankara Digvijaya Saara is a condensation of the famous Madhaviya Shankara Digvijaya, describing the life and deeds of Sri Adi Shankaracharya in 214 verses. This course contains an audio rendition of the simple Kannada commentary on these verses penned by Mahamahopadhyaya N Ranganatha Sharma.
11. Dakshinamurthi Stotram - Detailed Exposition in English
The Dakshinamurti stotram is a magnum opus of Adi Shankaracharya – a short but very deep, profound Vedantic work comprising 10 verses. In this series of 16 lectures, Prof. B Mahadevan brings out the philosophical insights contained in this work.