Vyoma Linguistic Labs foundation uses its best efforts to respect the privacy of its online visitors. At our site, we do not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. This means we do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website. Vyoma Linguistic Labs foundation only gathers personally identifiable data, such as names, addresses, zip/postal codes, e-mail addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by a visitor.
Vyoma Linguistic Labs foundation does not sell or trade such information collected to third parties. We will not share personally identifiable information with third parties unless authorized by the person submitting the information or required by law.
We categorize information about you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) as follows:
- Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a Service, which may include some or all of the following: – Information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes etc.; – Your financial information such as your banking details and – Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like. – In the case of Facebook aligned services (if so opted by you), publicly available information of your friends, their likes and dislikes, etc.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, faxmail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information: (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the Terms of Service, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
If you supply us with your postal address or e-mail address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on our programs and services. If you do not want to receive postal mail or e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at: ([email protected]) or writing to us at the above address and telling us that you do not want to receive postal mail or e-mail from us. Some mailings are prepared well in advance, so please allow up to three months for your request to be properly reflected on our mailing lists.
This website may contain links to other sites. Unless we expressly state otherwise, Vyoma Labs makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of those sites. The fact that Vyoma Labs has provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. There are risks associated with using any information, software, or products found on the Internet, and Vyoma Labs cautions you to make sure that you understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet. In addition, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. These other sites may collect or solicit personal data or send their own cookies to your computer. Please be aware that Vyoma Labs is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. Please check the privacy statements of these other sites for more information about their policies on collection and use of personal information.
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use visitors’ personally identifiable information in a manner significantly different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify visitors via e-mail and won’t disclose this information unless express information is granted. However, if visitors have opted out of all communication with the site, or deleted/deactivated their account, then they will not be contacted, nor will their personal information be used in this new manner.
From time to time our site requests information from visitors via interactive features, such as surveys or quizzes. Participation in these features is completely voluntary and the visitor therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and e-mail), and information on the visitor’s interests. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and providing pertinent information to participants. Visitors’ personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties.