- Forms of 108 popular dhatus in the four principal lakaras – lat (present tense), lot (command/request), lan (past tense), lrt (future tense).
- Equipped with Introduction to key concepts of verb forms in both Sanskrit and English.
- 3 valuable appendices with Alphabetical Index, English meanings, and meanings as per Paninian Dhatupatha
- Flip-book feature with easy navigation for a comfortable online reading experience (Scroll down for the Demo)
- 174 pages of rich, authentic, accurate content.
- Enhances memory,
- Ability to use the right word for the right context,
- Improves sentence construction ability,
- Improves analytical and competitive skills,
- Opportunity to learn Sanskrit synonyms and forms.
THIS BOOK CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED