Improve Concentration and Memory with Sanskrit
₹1,445 – ₹2,645
- Shabdaroopasangrahah – (216 Shabdas, 8.52 Hours)
- Aṣṭādhyāyī – (8 Chapters, 10.44 Hours)
- Bhagavad Gita – (745 Shlokas, 10.8 Hours)
- Ramayanaratnamala – (193 Shlokas, 1 Hour)
- Saptahastotrasangraha – (365 Shlokas, 6.9 Hours)
- Dhāturūpaparicayaḥ –
(108 Common Dhatus in 4 Lakaras, 3.32 Hours)
- Kriyāpadas (Verbal Forms) are the backbone of any Saṃskṛta sentence. Knowing verb forms is essential for a learner right from his/her first Saṃskṛta sentence.
- There are nearly 2000 verbal roots (dhātus) in Saṃskṛta. Each of them has many forms.
- It may become difficult for a learner to decide which dhātus and which forms of those dhātus to learn first, and in which order they are to be learned. Vyoma Labs helps a beginner to learn the verbal forms.