Śabdarūpasaṅgrahaḥ – (Sabdarupa Sangrahah)
Shabdaroopa-Sangrahah helps you learn “Shabda Roopas” or the ‘Noun Forms’ in Sanskrit. śabdarūpa’s self-learning course series helps you learn different noun forms in Sanskrit. Knowledge of śabdarūpa helps one to construct error-free sentences in Sanskrit.
śabdarūpa’s self-learning course series helps you learn different noun forms in Sanskrit. Knowledge of śabdarūpa helps one to construct error-free sentences in Sanskrit.
How can one master basic śabdarūpas in Sanskrit?
A time tested method of mastering the śabdarūpa’s and using them in sentences is as follows.
- Master the most commonly used śabdarūpa’s first. Vyoma labs have divided 220+ śabdas into 5 levels to achieve this purpose.
- Download these śabdas and hear to the same for about a week in teacher-student mode and practice by repeating along with the student.
- Practice writing one śabda per day in a separate notebook using the pdf text.
- After each level is completed write to "support(at)vyomalabs.in" and ask for a test (oral and written) in the level.
- Obtain a certificate after completion of the written and oral tests.
- In order to not forget the śabdas keep on listening to the chanting mode as and when possible.
Shabdaroopasangrahah helps you learn "Shabda Roopas" or the 'Noun Forms' in Sanskrit.
- 220+ shabdas which are divided into 5 levels are covered in this product.
- The unique feature of this product is that it has two modes – Learning mode (anuccharnam) and the Practice mode (parayanam).
- Teaching and recitation is done by Sanskrit Scholars.
- Target audience: 6 to 15 years.
- Accurate pronunciation.
- Improves memory.
- Increase in vocabulary.
- Improves concentration and focus.