Starter’s Kit to Indian Culture
In the first course of Starter’s kit to Indian culture; you are exposed to different facets of Indian culture and values.
In the first course of Starter’s kit to Indian culture; You are exposed to different facets of Indian culture and values. Sanskrit songs/ rhymes, slokas, quizzes, bhajans, Sanskrit language, and small stories keep a kid glued to the computer. This self-paced, activity-based product keeps you highly engaged. Best suited for children from the age of 3 – 12 years who want to understand the various nuggets of Indian culture.
“The learning of Sanskrit Slokas, Bhajans and Value-based Stories helps to –
- Familiarization of the Sanskrit letters and words.
- Understand values through stories.
- Increase your IQ through the quiz.
- Increase your memory, pronunciation through reciting and chanting shlokas, Bhagavadgita.
- Introduction to the Sanskrit Language.
- Read and write small sentences and paragraphs and understand their meaning.
- Sing, chant, play, and enjoy.
Please note – Supplementary book will be released shortly.