Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. VYOMA LINGUISTIC LABS FOUNDATION (Vyoma Labs) means and includes the landing page, all links associated with the page and the learning centre or the learning management system and its entire associated links. Vyoma Labs is developed and managed by Vyoma Linguistic Labs Foundation.
• The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website is registered and unregistered trademarks of Vyoma Labs. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Vyoma Labs.
License to use website
• Unless otherwise stated, Vyoma Labs owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
• You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• Show any material from the website in public;
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose or any other purpose apart from the intended purpose of learning and teaching as per the provisions of the website
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
Registration and Accounts
• You agree to provide and update true, current and accurate information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. You shall not impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity, including another person’s username, password, e-mail address and name. You also agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of site security that you become aware of. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities, content and materials related to your account.
• Your account may be suspended or terminated for failure to comply with terms and conditions with or without notice.
• You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
• You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
• You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Vyoma Labs’ express written consent.
• You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
• You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Vyoma Labs’ express written consent.
• You agree not to use vyomalabs.com to store, publish, e-mail, present, spread or otherwise transmit
• Any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, and vulgar
• Any content protected by patents, copyrights or trademarks
• Any promotional or advertising content unless approved by Vyoma Labs
• Any content that violate any local, national or international law
• You agree not to resale, reproduce, duplicate, modify, hack, and interrupt VYOMALABS.IN
• Access to certain areas of this website is restricted.] Vyoma Labs reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Vyoma Labs’ discretion.
• If Vyoma Labs provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
• Vyoma Labs may disable your user ID and password in Vyoma Labs’ sole discretion without notice or explanation.
• In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that is available or submitted to this website, for the intended purpose.
• You are and shall remain solely responsible for all information, data, music, sound, photographs, messages, activities or other materials (content) related, transmitted, published or stored using your account, including e-mail messages sent via vyomalabs.com site. Under no circumstances will Ideas software and consulting be liable in any way for any content or for any direct, indirect, incidental or intentional loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of vyomalabs.in
• If content is provided by the teacher you grant to Vyoma Labs’ worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Vyoma Labs’ the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Vyoma Labs’ or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
• Vyoma Labs’ shall monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website and only after the approval of Vyoma Labs’ content can be contributed to the website.
• Vyoma Labs’ reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website.
• External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Vyoma Labs’ and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Vyoma Labs’. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Vyoma Labs’ ‘s liability in respect of any:
• death or personal injury caused by Vyoma Labs’ negligence;
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Vyoma Labs’ ; or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Vyoma Labs’ to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Limitations of liability
Vyoma Labs’ will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
• These limitations of liability apply even if Vyoma Labs’ has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
• Without prejudice to Vyoma Labs’ other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Vyoma Labs’ may take such action as Vyoma Labs’ deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Vyoma Labs’ may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Vyoma Labs’ may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with a third party without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. In case of any disputes they shall be dealt with as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 of India.
Comments or Questions